• We value the dignity of all people regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, age, disability, ethnicity, or economic status.
• We celebrate the diversity of God’s creation, including a variety of cultural and ethnic expressions.
• We encourage our community to negotiate variant perspectives and values and to strive for open and respectful communication.
• We challenge systems and structures of ‘isms.’
• We seek to live into the healing and reconciling dream of God for all humanity.